Hello...
Today...
life is not GREAT...
life...today...sucks....
anyway...
during LAP today...
must discuss a project...
so...
must get into groups of 4-5...
so...
actually...
is me,Melissa,Vernetta and Nicole...
then...
Melissa went the other group...
then...
Vernetta never come...
so....
only me and Nicole...
then...
MLB ask us to go another group that have 4 ppl....
so...
me and Nicole went larh...
then...
tomorro...
Vernetta no group...
FUCK larh!!!
WALAO....
all b'cos...
some FUCKING person scared later we do not good again...
left the group..
we must like go other group...
then...
I was like IDIOT U!!!!
ooook....
then...
common test...
i DAMN got confidence i will like get quite high...
its IH...
then...
went home...
so...
i wanted to go KFC...
Then...
that FUCKER don wanna go...
so...
i never go....
so...
i went home...
so...
i hungry like siao...
then...
my ahma no cook...
so...
she ask me...
if i eat anot...
so...
i say no...
then...
she go scold me like siao...
she say..."u wanna die issit....u just recover cos you always never eat leh...."
then...
i was like....
"MY FRIEND LARH!!!!!!"
then...
she say...
next time dun friend that friend liao...
so...
i was like FUCK???!!!
waliao...
i now DAMN freakin hungry sia...
ok...
i SWEAR...
NEXT TIME I WILL GO MYSELF!!!!!!!
I WONT BE BOYCRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
I DUN WANNA BE SICK LIKE THAT!!!!
COS U FUCK DOSENT MEAN I DO!!!!
SO IM NOT GONNA CARE BOUT YOU!!!!
ok...
my sickness coming back liao...
my stomach pain + headache...
all coming back liao...
FUCK!!!!
ok....
thats it...
i freakin hungry sia...
dying soon,
Tiffany Tay....
I wish...
i don have to experince that gentle pain...