Hello....
let me tell u a joke ....
1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and I 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.
10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down! I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.
u laughing now rite!!!!!
if u not laughing means u crazy.....
HAHA!!!
Now talking with yanshan!!!!!!!!!!!!
then she pretended to be a kidnapper....
lol!!!!
lames!!!!!!!
i say she lame....then she say i lame....
ok don wan post le ....bye bye