Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yo ppl!!!!!!!!

Hi~
its quite a excellent day!!!!
but....
bcoz....me forgot bring IH(humanity)file.....
then....
teacher was like...."tomorro u better bring or else next time no points"
so i was like...."no problem!!!!!!"
Ms Chan is kind la .....she wont scold one la.....
so nevermind.....
Today got Chinese....Maths and LAP homework....
Chinese must write 50 words for each question leh....
is my teacher siao liao or what????!!!!!!
She's a china ppl......so mayb she thought we Singaporean damn pro lor......
there's two question some more.....
then....
must give your life experience....which its like my weakest in chinese.....
writting life experience....which i dun have lor.....
but !!!!!!
since my chinese the pro(est)
then .....do lor.....
just now i tried one question....
and...
it was FINE!!!!!!!!!!
WHOO!!!!!!!!
I can do it leh.....
not bad rite.....
i bet some ppl cant !!!!!!!!!
HAHA!!!!!!!!!
JKJK.....
haven do it yet.....draft onli ......haha.....
anw....
Maths is a piece of worksheet.....coolzzz....
coz...
its an easy one....
just that the questions behind....somehow on the second page....
i dunno how to do leh....
they ask me draw number line....
but....
they never give me space.....how to draw????!!!!!!!
nevermind....
then....
LAP.....must research some stuff....
and....
thats so ...i dun like it lor.....
anw....
LAP must choose a grp and do the project together leh....
then its graded somemore....
then....
Michelle Low Jia Tong go ask me to join her....
so....
i was like....can i don..????
she was like .....NO!!!!!!!!
so i say ......ok lor....
then....
ask her if Melissa Tan can join....Lshe say no .....
then....
i begged her ....
then .....
she say Yes............
so i was like YEAH!!!!!!!!!
i think that she say Melissa cannot cos she dun like her.....
she say Melissa very quite....
MELISSA TAN ......TALK MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Later she say i in my 4D world again .....
haha.....
ok....
another reason Michelle chose me instead of Rachel lim and Hengrae is......

I live a few Blocks away from her.....
so .....
our project must do powerpoint mah.....
then nid to do as a grp....
so Melissa grandma house at Boon keng.....
so Michelle think like tat very convenice .....(dunno how to spell)
so she chose me lor.....
IDIOT U !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok.....
there's some jokes today....
not bout me ...not bout u .....its bout.....
SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOO!!!!!!!!!!
and some news bout them too ....
here they are :
Men who have no face in front of women
Eunhyuk: Leeteuk, when was it, that you felt you were very short and small?
Leeteuk: The year when we were having Happy (SJ-H) activities, we went to a volley ball court once, and as Super Junior’s leader, I walked in full of confidence. Once I saw the handsome male volley ball players, I couldn’t lift my head. 193…… 198……
Eunhyuk: You looked like a dwarf.
Leeteuk: The Im Yong Han team members? Who are they, all of them look so handsome, and they are so tall, looking at them, I’m really envious. I’m wearing shoe lifts, and I still need to lift my head to look at them, it’s like with someone 3 meters tall
Eunhyuk: Really envious……
Leeteuk: Have you had moments like this?
Eunhyuk: It was also during the Super Junior activities period, we went to two Super Model Selection Finals.
Leeteuk: Miss Korea beauty contest, we’ve been to both of them.
Eunhyuk: At that time, when we were escorting them onstage, it really embarrassed me…… Guys should be a lot taller than girls, but……
Leeteuk: We should be at least 15cm taller
Eunhyuk: But we’re too short, we really don’t have any face
Leeteuk: They are all 176 tall, and add on heels of 15cm
Eunhyuk: Even if the stylists put in their best efforts to find us the highest shoes, it’s also useless
Leeteuk: Next time, if we go there again, we can pile our hair vertically upwards
Eunhyuk: Or we can just sit there, and not escort them on stage
Siwon beat up Leeteuk

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, have you been hit on the nose by someone before?
Eunhyuk: I’ve been hit before, but it has never been broken
Leeteuk: Previously, I was hit by Siwon, and my cartilage broke
Eunhyuk: Yeah, that time when we were having dance practice, he suddenly used too much force……
Leeteuk: That huge hand of his……
Eunhyuk: His arm is so long, you were at the back and suddenly gave a loud scream, and after that you went to the hospital
Leeteuk: It hurt until my butt fell on the floor, and they were still saying I was joking “What happened to you? Ah, you’re groaning without any pain again”
Eunhyuk: All of us thought that you’re too talented in gag, while practicing the dance, there still was a lively atmosphere(thats the consequences of being too funny.....a comedian)
Leeteuk: That day, when I went home, my face was all red and swollen, the second day, when I went to the hospital, the doctor said my cartilage was broken……
Girls who fought because of Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk: When I was young, there was an incident where the girls fought because of me
Leetuek:You’re too good, when would there be something like this?
Eunhyuk: Really, when I was in Primary 6, some girl from my class, and another girl from the next class started fighting in between classes……
Leeteuk: (yawns)
Eunhyuk: Don’t sleep, listen to me. The two of them were the stronger girls in school, and pulling at each other’s throats, they yelled “Hey, you’re not allowed to date Hyukjae!”
Leeteuk: What is this?
Eunhyuk: I’m not lying to you at all, in the area, there were many people watching
Leeteuk: Really childish.
Eunhyuk is Stingy

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, you’re so petty, when returning you money, you’re quite clear of it
Eunhyuk: Of course, I’ve always been like this
Leeteuk: A long time ago, I lent you money, I myself forgot about it, and one day, I suddenly remembered and asked you, and you actually still remembered.
Eunhyuk: I’m very clear about money related matters. Although I’m quite petty, even when I’m with my best friend Junsu, I calculate the debts very clearly
Leeteuk: You return them quite late
Eunhyuk: true.
Leeteuk: In the past they used to say that when friends went to eat hamburgers, regardless of you and me, one person would pay the bill. But that time I went with Junsu and Eunhyuk, the two of them, each brought their own food……
Eunhyuk: of course.
Leeteuk: I said “why did both of you just buy your own food”,“Hyung, we’re eating on our own”
Eunhyuk: We have never felt that it should be like that, it has always been each person paying their own bills
Leeteuk: Then when you finished eating, you still let me buy (food) for both of you?
Eunhyuk: That is because you’re the eldest
Leeteuk: On account of our old relationship, I want to let them treat me to a meal
Eunhyuk: Ah? Oh, when we have the time.
Yesung needed the Toilet urgently

Leeteuk: Previously, we held a fansign event in Myeongdong. On the way there, Yesung told me “Hyung…… I’m dying……”“What happened, Yesung?”“Hyung…… I really cannot control it……”So he dashed into the noisy crowd of people at Myeongdong……
Eunhyuk: It gave our manager a shock“ Yesung ah, just wait a little, we’re reaching soon, reaching soon……”“Hyung, I really can’t take it……”
Leeteuk: After that, he came back again, I asked him what happened, he painfully said “There’s too many people……”
Eunhyuk: However, everyone who has heard this big secret, do not go to his CY to talk about it. When I get back to the dormitory, he’s going to come running and ask me “You talked me again? Why do you always have to talk about me? “






HAHA.....Funny rite....i mean some of them ....
thats......KISS THE RADIO>.<
Hosted by Leetuek and Eunhyuk ....
thats all for jokes.....



Here's a news bout SUPER SHOW II

On the 6th and 7th of March, Korea group Super Junior will be holding their last 2nd Asia Tour concert in Shanghai* .HanGeng, who was not present in last week’s concert in Beijing due to contract issues, it waits to be seen if HanGeng will be present to bid his fans goodbye.
What we know from the organizers is that while they have gotten all of the remaining SJ members to participate in the concert, they have also remain in contact with SM, and hope that HanGeng would put aside the contract issues and join in this concert. However, the organizer said that although it would be highly impossible that it would happen, in the opening sales alone, the tickets have been70% sold, surpassing their expectations.
The contract issues brought many problems to Super Junior, but it didn’t stop them from achieving recognition for their hard work. At the second half of last year, created a craze in both Korea as well as Asia, and in September, with the release of the mini-album in Taiwan, which topped charts, SJ can be said to be very popular in China too.
Last year, on the 18 of October, SJ performed at Shanghai Sport hall, and although the prices of the tickets went up to as high as 3600yuan, fans were still equally enthusiastic. 2 months later, SJ went to Nanjing for another concert, and like before, the whole place was placed, causing organizers to add in last minute tickets for standing only. In order to thank their fans for their support, SJ decided to hold their last concert in Shanghai* , and will also double the concert time.
Last week concert at Beijing, other than HanGeng not being present due to contract issues, two other members, KangIn and KiBum were not around too, due to a hiatus and acting commitment respectively, causing SJ to hold their first concert with only 10 members. Fans at the venue, however, were chanting “HanGeng, KiBum, KangIn,” the names of the 3 members who were not present. Being the last stop, organizers express that like the fans, they do want to see SJ perform as a complete group. However, HanGeng decision is still rather firm, so the chances of it happening may be near to impossible. The organizers also said that they have also personally contacted HanGeng, and hope that he would be able to turn up for this concert, giving all those present a pleasant surprise.
HanGeng’s contract issues also had some negative impact towards the 2nd Asia Tour. On the January 10 and 23 concert in Guangzhou and Shanghai respectively, many of HanGeng’s fans requested a refund for their ticket. The reporter asked if they are worried if such a situation would happen, and they responded that this concert has already sold up to 70% of the tickets, leaving only about 2000 tickets left, making it one of the fastest numbers of tickets sold. In addition, most of the concert-goers would definitely be those who already saw the Nanjing concert, and are just back to watch it again. Therefore, the time, which was allocated by both the fans and organizers, is such that the 6th March concert will be held in the evening, while the 7th March concert at 3:30pm, for convenient sake, so that when the concert is over, fans can then catch a plane or a train ride home....


news quite sad.... :(
HANGENG PLS ME ACTIVE AGAIN>.<
thats all for news.....
ok thats all for today .....
mayb post again later .....
BYE!!!!!!!!!!