Hello...
Today is....
CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sooo coolz rite???!!!
Got red packets sia.....
pro rite....
Sarah said she got onli a few Red packets.....
SO SAD FOR U!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!
Im being bad.....
Now listening to a song by....
GIRLS GENERATION!!!!!!!!!!
Its in Japanese i think.....
ppl like Yoona....
me??!!!
I like TiFFanY!!!
MY NAME!!!!
YEAH!!!!
saw the guy again.....
so coolz.....
Luv ya!!!!!!!
ANW!!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOO
gonna skip D n T on Tuesday!!!
rocking cool....
coz....
hate D n T....
Yesterday helped my mother do some thing.....
then....
she ordered me to do this do that....
FUCK LA!!!!!!!
IDIOT LOR!!!!!!
i not maid rite....
ANW.....
OH YA!!!
Carin said that she quite like....
UKiss....
they'r like so coolz....
but!!!
I LUV SUPER JUNIOR AND SHINee!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Minho!!!!
HANGENG!!!!!!
Oh ya!!!!
LuV......
THE BLONDE AND ......
THE KO!!!!!!!!
Onli Carin know who is KO!
LOL!!!!
okok...
mother @ home ....
cant post much....
Byeeee~
I LOVE U LOTS~