Thursday, February 18, 2010

Long Time No see!!!

Hello!!!
Long Long time no post rite??!!
ya i know...
my mother at home mah....
Not my Problem rite???!!!
okok....
Vernetta now smsing me bout....
HOMEWORK!!!!!
Its Maths....
dunno what she talking bout leh.....
so confused.....
Today....
watched the Modern version of the....
Romeo & Juliet!!!!
It sucks!!!!!
The characters are so DAMN ugly!!!!!!!!!
I prefer the old version lor.....
the truth : ITS SO MUCH NICER!!!!!
and....
today.....
we made a deal with Mrs Leong!!!!!!

WHY??!!
Coz.....
she stop at the part where the show is going to show romeo's face(modern version)....
then....
we have to be quiet tomorro....
or else....
we have to sing a song!!!!!!!
at the parade ground..... i think.....
okok....
then.....
ROMEO IS SOOOOOOOOO UGLY IN THE MODERN VERSION!!!!!!!
ok......
CCA results are out!!
I'm in GB!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Carin....Sarah Lim.....Manager oh.....Charrissa....and many ppl .....
ARE IN GB!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Erantha is also in .......i think.....not sure......
ok...
today is thursday.....
then.....
wanted to see those ppl (number 1 to 7 guys)....
then....
never see....
went KFC....
saw some Bendemeer ppl......
but!!!!!!!
all so ugly....
WORST!!!!!
Irratating in a way!!!!!
ok....
not HANDSOME ppl today.....
so sad.....
ok....
here is a radio conversation of SJM...(some ppl onli)

SW – Siwon; ZM – Zhoumi; KH – Kyuhyun; H – Henry
All: Happy New Year
ZM: You’re listening in to the hitfm network. We’re the DJs that will accompany you for the New Year
All: Super Junior M
KH: I’m Kyuhyun. Happy New Year. Give (me) red packet
SW: I’m Siwon. Wishing all prosperity in the year of the Tiger
H: I’m Henry. Hope everyone would not be anticlimactic in the year of the Tiger. All wishes must come true
ZM: Hello everyone I’m Zhoumi. Wish everyone in the year of the Tiger, hu hu sheng wei*, receive red packets till your hands are sore. Today is the second day of Lunar New Year, let’s first listen to a very lively song for the New Year. That is our “Super Girl”. Let’s move together with “Super Girl”
All: *sings*
ZM: It’s the second day of the Lunar New Year, in Taiwan it’s a day where mothers go back to their maiden homes. So Siwon and Kyuhyun, is there any fun things happening celebrating the Lunar New Year in Korea?
SW: Actually it’s the same in Korea
KH: Red packet
ZM: Go home for dinner
SW: Red packet
ZM: Reunion dinner, then collect red packets
SW: Yesyesyesyes
ZM: Really? Then it’s the same as here
SW: Yeah it’s the same
ZM: So the next song we’re going to listen to is SHINee’s song
H: Called “Ring Ding Dong”
ZM: I remember that when I was little during Lunar New Year will wear new clothes. It’s very interesting. Like the day before Lunar New Year, will arrange my new clothes neatly. Then every year will look forward to this time (of the year), able to wear new clothes and collect New Year’s money. Looking forward, looking forward
H: Wa~for me, last year, actually during New Year I would come to Taiwan. So this year, also will, keke yeah
ZM: I’m also hoping that during the New Year I can be together with family
H: Together, together, let’s come to Taiwan together
ZM: Okay (H: How (about it)?) You buy the airtickets for me and I’ll come
H: Okay, I’ll buy for you
SW: Me (too) me (too) me (too)
H: Siwon wants too
SW: Yesyes
ZM: So Henry will buy the three of us tickets to Taiwan for Lunar New Year
SW: OKOKOKH: What about Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun don’t want (it)? Do (you) want?
KH: I’ll come myself
H: *stumped*
ZM: Alright, he don’t want you to buy
H: Don’t have to buy your tickets!
SW: Ha
ZM: So we’ll listen to a song by Jay Chou, “Bu neng shuo de mimi”
All: Gong xi fa cai*~~~
ZM: You’re now tunning in to hitfm network, today is the second day of Lunar New Year. Everyone having fun during the Lunar New Year holidays? We’re the DJs that will accompany you for the New Year
All: Super Junior M
KH: I’m Kyu~hyun
SW: I’m Siwon
H: I’m Henry
ZM: I’m Zhoumi, so now please listen to a love song from our first mini-album, “Blue Tomorrow”
SW: *sings* Dao le ming tian, ni jiu li kai wo sheng bian~~~~~~~~~
ZM: Hello everyone, I’m Zhoumi. Wish to go for a vacation now
SW: HahahahaH: Me too
SW: I’m Siwon. I want to go travelling
H: Travelling
SW: Yes travelling
H: Where to?
SW: Let’s go Taiwan together
H: Taiwan
ZM: Very good, good suggestion
SW: Really really, no schedule
ZM: (If) no schedules, then come to Taiwan to play**
SW: Yesyesyesyes
ZM: Wa good thing good thinking
H: The four of us together, come to Taiwan together
KH: Nono
SW: The other three is..
KH: I’ll come myself
ZM: So you have to come Taiwan too, Kyuhyun
KH: I’ll come myself!!
SW: Okay, he’ll come himself, then tell us
KH: I’m here now
ZM: So the four of us, our wish is to come Taiwan for a long vacation
SW: Yesyes
ZM: So the next song we’re going to listen to is Jam Hsiao’s “Forgive me”
ZM: I’m Zhoumi
SW: I know
ZM: You know? Siwon you know that I’m Zhoumi?
SW: Your pronunciation, your pronunciation is very good
ZM: So what is my New Year resolution? I hope that Super Junior M is able to release (a) second album. With more good songs then come to Taiwan with the second album, promoting it with everyone
H: Oh~yeah~
SW: I’m Siwon. I hope that we Super Junior, Super Junior M, we’re all, our fans
ZM: All our fans
SW: Yes everyone
ZM: Every single person
SW: Every single person, are happy
ZM: Filled with happiness
KH: Me~too~
ZM: Kyuhyun said he’s the same as Siwon, wish everyone will be happy too
SW: What about Henry?
H: I hope that the people around us, are healthy because health is the most important
ZM: That’s right. Being healthy is the most important. Because it’s the Lunar New Year, in this New Year everyone must think of their own New Year wishes. This way, there’s a possibility it will come true. So now let’s listen to a So Nyeo Shi Dae song, “Tell Me Your Wish”. Hope everyone’s New Year wish will be able to come true in this New Year
All: *sings* Sowoneul malhaebwa~bwa~bwa~bwa

Ya....thats it....quite funny though....
now....
another news for u .....
bout SHINee!!!!!!!
here it goes....


It was SHINee’s first time in HK to spend Lunar New Years. The boys all said that they felt very excited and fresh to spend the festival abroad and felt very happy to spend the Chinese New Years with HK fans.

The 5 boys picked up the red greetings papers and firecrackers decorations to take pictures and played around happily like young kids! When asked about the differences between HK and Korea during Lunar New Years, they said “In Korea, we will eat Ddubukki soup and visit relatives house/ greet elderly or meet up with friends to play.”

Besides Key, it was the members’ first time in HK and they wanted to visit Victoria Peak and Yumcha eat dimsum the most
.
As this year’s CNY lied on Valentines Day, SHINee talked about their ideal types. Onew said that he particularly likes cute and well-behaved girls, Jonghyun likes fair-skinned and long hair-ed girls, Minho likes pretty and elegant girls. Taemin and Key said that they liked Emma Watson and Sienna Miller respectively. The 5 boys all agreed and praised that HK girls are very cute and charming: “We really like Joey Yung and Jacky Chan.

In terms of their plans for this year, the 5 boys are planning to focus on the overseas market and hopes to do an Asian Tour Concert like other Korean singers. On the April 24th, they will perform in Yokohama with their hoobaes f(x) and Kim Bum etc.

thats the news....
they went HongKong!!!
but!!
dun need worry!!!!!!!
they'r coming again SOON!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that it!!!!!!
gonna watch HELLO BABY!!!!!!
Bye~i luv u!!!!!!!!