Monday, February 08, 2010

What a DAMN GOOD friend....

Hello.....
Today....
went to Queentown library.....
with 1/6....
then.....
they are like SHIT lor....
so Damn Damn Damn nosy....
then....
the teacher thought is us lor.....
like real it is .....
STUPID 1/6.....
except for some ppl la....
Example.....
Amanda from that class....
NEW FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOO

okok.....
then....
today .....asked Carin Puk to wait for me....
then....
she waited Damn long le....
so....
she went home first....
but.....
sadly.....
she needed to meet her mother at a restaurent.....
so....
i met her there.....
and....
her mother....
TREAR ME LEH!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LUV YA......

okok.....
today....
got common test....
so SHIT la....
studied the wrong topic leh.....
so ....
maybe will fail....
dunno leh.....
IDIOT!!!!
oko....
nevermind....small prob.....
Today....
saw .....
the.....
HALF BLONDE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!
okok....
yesterday....
my friend come my house....
he is .....
20 years old....
then.....
he .....
DAMN DAMN DAMN.............
TALL!!!!
his height is.....
187.......
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
so tall lor....
tall 'y' number 1 leh....
almost reach my house fan leh....
then....
he brought Ferro rocho....
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LUY IT!!!!!!!!!!

so nice....
my fav Chocalate!!!!!!!!!!
My last time the old old teacher luv that Chocolate too!!!!!!!!
Honestly....
She influenced me to liking that....
she always give me that to eat!!!!!!
MISS U LAO SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she very long no teach leh......
since i .....P4......
until P4 .....she taught me from p2 to p4 leh!!!!!!
so .....
missed her lots....
she is....
MRS K S NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
long time no see leh....
call u tomorro or so k????
ok....
here is a conversation bout Super Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(kangin...Ryeowook.....Donghae)
here it goes :
Donghae: Ah… Ryeowook said he was going to marry me..



Kangin: Really?


Ryeowook: Yeah, I want to marry Donghae.


Kangin: Why?


Donghae: No, there was a question.. If Ryeowook was a girl which one of the members would he marry, and he said me.


Kangin: Why?


Donghae: ..Why?


Ryeowook: Do I have to reveal it here?


Donghae: Reveal it.


Kangin: Say it.


Ryeowook: I really like you, Donghae sshi.


Donghae: Ah, why… no, I mean, why do you like me!


Ryeowook: Why are you like this?


Donghae: No.. it’s just weird.


Ryeowook: Hyung, you don’t like me?


Donghae: No, I like you but.. if I don’t say it it’ll be all weird.


Ryeowook: What’s weird?


Donghae: For the people who are listening…


Ryeowook:


I just like you, all the words that you say.. (Hae laughing like an


insano in the background) the way you read some things wrong.. the way


you smile like this..


Kangin: For real? Really? You have to say it right.


Ryeowook: I like it.


Kangin: You would even marry him?


Donghae: I can’t do it.


Kangin: Ryeowook, Donghae said he can’t do it..


Ryeowook: The problem is that I’m not a girl..


Kangin: In some countries they allow gay marriage..


Ryeowook: No, why are you being like this?!?!


Kangin: If both of you have the heart to get married, I can help you~


Ryeowook: No, I don’t want to!


Kangin: Okay………. Ryeowook is being weird… you… don’t come into my room anymore.


Donghae: Ryeowook… slept in my room.


Ryeowook: Why are you like this~~~?


Donghae: He just brought his computer, and he could’ve just done it in his room


but he came into my room and sat in my chair and used the computer. So


I was like ‘uh.. aren’t you going to sleep?’ and he was like ‘Hyung,


I’m going to sleep here.’ So I was like ‘Here?! But you have your own


bed in your own room.’


Ryeowook: But there was like no one there!


Donghae/Kangin: Where?


Ryeowook: There was no one in the room~ Everyone else went home~ So……….. we slept together~~


(All laughing like crazy)


Kangin: Okay, no more no more no more!


LOL....
isint that so Funny.....
okok....
another stuff....
here it goes :
Korea’s Top 50 Best Voices – Male (Top 25)
01. Kim Junsu (TVXQ)


02. Kim Jae Joong (TVXQ)


03. Se7en


04. Kim Ryeowook (Super Junior)


05. Andy Lee


06. Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)


07. Jung Ji Hoon/Rain


08. Lee Min Woo


09. Park Yoo Chun (TVXQ)


10. Kang Ta


11. Cho Kyu Hyun (Super Junior)


12. Lee Hong Ki (F.T. Island)


13. Jun Jin


14. Shim Changmin (TVXQ)


15. Kim Jong Kook


16. Kim Ye Sung (Super Junior)


17. Shin Hye Sung


18. Son Ho Young


19. Kang Daesung (Big Bang)


20. Oh Jung Hyuk


21. Lee Seung Gi


22. Kim Jong Hyun (SHINee)


23. Tae Yang (Big Bang)


24. Ryan (PARAN)


25. Lee Dong Hae (Super Junior)


okok....
that the rank....
JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOO



the only one in SHINee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD JOB MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH>.<
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!
okok....