Hello~
Just restarted my tuition two days ago...
An guess what?
I got a new tuition fren..a boy.
And hes so damn gay..LOL
I'm not sure if he sissy shit or what...
But hes voice damn gay-.-
WTFish...
And I bet..
He's Chinese damn good 1 lor..
Cos hes a china shit-.-
Walao...
This means one more..
Person to compete wif for results shits!
Kkk..forget it..
Today...
Sarah..
Came my she...
Do homework and all those shits:)
Then she copied some..
WTFish..I nvr copy anyone de leh..
My disadvantage-.-
Hahaha
Anyway...
Wanna tell this person..
Name starts wif N
I think u r a damn shit:)
Cos I u r a scary shit :)
Cos u r suppose to write that thing as ur status but u nvr..
I wonder issit u scared or what?!
Lol
If u scared means u damn scady cat:)
If u finds my blog and read this...
Then u better hurry up write ok?!
Or else hahahahaha!
U die..lol
No la..
I not so bad...
Pls write can!!
Hahaha
<3
Kk..that's all..
Tar..mother bringing me popular..
Maybe going tO bras brash de..
If really go..sure I die jor...hahaha
Better not go there de...go citysquare one better :)
BYE!!