Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I love everybodee

Hello hello~
using my itouchy to blog now...
And it's gonna takee some time to blog...
Since it's quite hard for me..
Kekekeke...to type using itouch...
Anyway...it's Christmas!!!
Hmm...what did everybodee do during this soooooo soooooo special day huh?
gift exchange...dinner wif family...
And as for me...
It's sort of boring..
I went to a party downstairs my hse...
And didn't played much...
Not in the mood ya'noe..
So yup :)
And..
I created twitter!!!
OMG!!!
I can't realli believes that alexander is in Singapore this Christmas!!!
And ya'noe what?!
I had my best Christmas gift ytd...
Yupyup :)
I saw ALEXANDER from UKISS!!!
At ion...
I'm such a lucky girl right!!
And its like wow!!!
It's a gift that's dosent even cost a single cent dude!!!
And seeing him made me more like him!!
Hahaha!!
And can u imagine how happy I am?!
When I'm a KISS ME!!!
And it's like how many times in my life...
I missed seeing them huh???!!!
LOL..
Actually it's oly twice..
I missed seeing them...
Awww...
Alexander!!u shld bring other members along nxt time ok!!!
Singapore is a nice place :)
Hahaha!!!
I'm so hungry now yeah...
And it's raining...
Bad weather..
Oh..
Did anybodee saw Santa last night???
I did though..
Guess whose my Santa?
It's alexander frm Ukiss
Cos he made me so happee by seeing him?...LOL
Kkk...
I wish everybodee a merry hohoho Christmas!!!!
Iloveu<3
Can't wait for super show 3!!! 1 month 5days left!!!
Ukiss!!! Pls have a concert soon k?! And hold it in Singapore!!! <

Hahaha!cos he made me so happy by seeing him?...LOL